Thank you for choosing Sam’s Wood Furniture for your furniture purchase! We are honored that you have chosen to make this furniture investment with our builders! Please review the shipping details below. If you have any questions throughout your order process, we encourage you to reach out to our store in Vermont at 802-862-6013 or in Connecticut at 860-618-2259. email@example.com. We are available to answer your questions 7 days a week.
Shipping Options & Pick Up
LOCAL DELIVERY: Great news! If you reside in Vermont, Connecticut, western Massachusetts and parts of eastern New York, our local delivery option kicks in.
Vermont: Chittenden County: $55 / VT (all other areas): $99
Connecticut: Litchfield County: $55 / CT (all other areas): $99
Eastern NY & Western MA: $99
New York City: $199
CURBSIDE DELIVERY: $199 If you reside outside of our local delivery areas, curbside delivery provides one driver for delivery of your furniture. The driver will bring your furniture to the back of the truck but they are not responsible for removing furniture off the truck or into your home or office. Please plan to have appropriate assistance based on the size and weight of your furniture.
No lift gate can be guaranteed for this service although we may be able to accommodate for additional charges. Please contact us at 802-862-6013 if a lift gate is preferred.
INSIDE DELIVERY: $399 Welcome your heirloom piece with our premium delivery service. With our white glove delivery, our drivers will professionally unload and unpack your furniture. They will carefully place furniture in your home or office, perform light assembly (no wall mounting), and dispose of all packing materials.
PICK UP: Our Vermont Store: 372 North Winooski Avenue, Burlington, VT 05401.
Our store hours: M-Th 10-5:30, Fri 10-5, Sat 10-4, Sun 12-4. Large, heavy items may need to be picked up by appointment if you need assistance getting into your vehicle.
- The delivery company will contact you directly to schedule delivery. Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed but generally take place Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
- Some areas do not have delivery available or will need to have selected delivery options revised. You will be notified if there are problems arranging delivery.
- Someone must be present to accept the delivery. Additional storage and delivery charges will apply for the need to reschedule should you fail to keep the delivery appointment.
- Delivery companies reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a delivery due to safety and driving hazards.
- Drivers are not responsible for any prep work involved in placing furniture into your home. They will not move existing furniture or fixtures, and they cannot dispose of existing furniture.
- We cannot accept returns for furniture not fitting into your home, through doorways, elevators, etc. Prior to placing your order, please take measurements to ensure furniture is not too large to be placed into its final resting place.
- Roads must be wide enough for the delivery truck to safely maneuver and be without obstruction. Roads cannot not have weight restrictions. Delivery trucks are large and must be able to navigate and safely back up at your location.
Completion & Shipping Times
QUICK SHIP items should arrive in 4-6 weeks.
All other orders are completed within 6-14 weeks from date of purchase, depending on manufacturer and the item purchased. We will email you a more specific completion date after you have placed your order.
- For non-quick ship items, production time does not include shipping times. Time to ship can take an additional 2-3 weeks. The furniture pieces sold by Sam’s Wood are built and finished at the time of order, necessitating these lead times. Completion dates are estimates and subject to change. For the status of your order, please contact the store at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-862-6013.
- Sam's Wood Furniture cannot be held responsible for manufacturer delays. Examples of shipping delays include weather, holidays, and other events. If a delay should arise, we will email you make you aware of the delay.
- Make sure you completely unpack and carefully inspect your furniture before the driver leaves your home. While your furniture is insured for shipping, insurance only covers damages noted at the time of delivery.
- Any damages must have photos taken and emailed to email@example.com. Please reference your order number and describe the damage within the email.
- Be sure to note any damages with the driver.